Yahoo
edwin.bozie

MK vs. SF Evolution 2 MK vs. SF Evolution 2

In all, a great animation but you need to make better use of background music. in some parts of your animation, the scenes were so silent it didn't feel like I was watching a movie. Background music adds emotion to your work and I'm sure there are many great composers around that will be willing to help you. If you do intent to use silence, it shouldn't be for too long either.

SebzX12 responds:

I have good emotional music man for the next movie but i was just too lazy doing it.

Your Bones Your Bones

Nice plot, great music, I think the animation was great especially at the latter parts and you used the lights and backgrounds quite well though it seemed at times like your character was out of the background. Plot was great but I hope that doesn't continue as an endless circle of save love, lose life, save love, lose life. In all, it was great.

ActiveObjectX responds:

I tried my best to have the backgrounds and characters mesh, sorry it didn't work for you.

I do wonder what the guy would do. Who knows how long he's been dead? He wakes up in a graveyard with his last memory being in a hospital. I imagine he'd be really confused.

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

Awesome! That was really a cool way to portray school! Very original, I like it! Too bad it's not a series, I'd have liked it to be longer because I really enjoyed it.

XIN Session 18 (Finale) XIN Session 18 (Finale)

That was amazing! Fight scenes were cool, figuring Dimir's weakness out was classic and the final moves Xin and Andre delivered were epic! The whole movie is amazing.

Romanticide Romanticide

That was awesome, funny and intriguing. Made me laugh. It's really good and the voice actors did one heck of a job. The animation was also wonderful.