Yahoo
edwin.bozie

Memories from Darkness 2 Memories from Darkness 2

Very emotional. I think this can be used in multiple scenes and genres of creative arts be it music or movie.

Thank's.

Lampo Lampo

This song evokes mixed feelings. It starts as more suspenseful, kinda like a mystery is about to be unravelled, then gets kinda mixed up before continuing with the same "mystery about to be discovered". Kinda like seeking yourself. Though simple in it's composition and arrangement, there appears to be more complexity in it's meaning.

Memories from darkness Memories from darkness

Deep, very deep. It's a song that reached deep into the spirit. When I listen to it, the image of a house on a hilltop comes to me. A house near the sea, yet the clouds seem to be dark and it seems to be raining heavily and someone seems to be all alone within the confines of its walls.
-Yeah, okay so I sound a little weird but I definitely love this piece. I think it's great just the way it is. Shorter songs encourage more listens. longer pieces tire people out more quickly. Keep up the good work!

thanks

Zombie Zombie

I see what you mean. Though simple, your music has a nice progression even seeming to change in style somewhere mid way towards the end. Even at the beginning, it seemed to change from a full beat to a quarter/half beat before progressing. That was nice. When I heard the drum rolls at the end, I thought you were about to go full blown orchestral though I must admit that it reminds me more of London's dark ages in the early industrial revolution.

thanks for your review

New Dawn New Dawn

I think this was really awesome! Reminded me of DMC soundtracks! I really like the drum rolls. Sounds like a really sinister song for some sinister level you just can't find your way out of! I love the frustration portrayed in this song! Awesome work!

Deshiel responds:

I'm glad that you like the "frustration" cuz happy songs are overrated. :)

where do we go from here? where do we go from here?

Very soothing. Listen to this before you sleep, chase away nightmare!

johnfn responds:

haha yes!

Fate's Reckoning (Boss) Fate's Reckoning (Boss)

Awesome beat, awesome bass! Cool variations. I really loved the choral beginning as well and this really reminded me of the awesome days of Old School RPGs! Keep up the good work!

-Glorious Morning 2- -Glorious Morning 2-

In your style, you're in a class of your own! It's amazing!