Yahoo
edwin.bozie

MK vs. SF Evolution 2 MK vs. SF Evolution 2

In all, a great animation but you need to make better use of background music. in some parts of your animation, the scenes were so silent it didn't feel like I was watching a movie. Background music adds emotion to your work and I'm sure there are many great composers around that will be willing to help you. If you do intent to use silence, it shouldn't be for too long either.

SebzX12 responds:

I have good emotional music man for the next movie but i was just too lazy doing it.

Your Bones Your Bones

Nice plot, great music, I think the animation was great especially at the latter parts and you used the lights and backgrounds quite well though it seemed at times like your character was out of the background. Plot was great but I hope that doesn't continue as an endless circle of save love, lose life, save love, lose life. In all, it was great.

ActiveObjectX responds:

I tried my best to have the backgrounds and characters mesh, sorry it didn't work for you.

I do wonder what the guy would do. Who knows how long he's been dead? He wakes up in a graveyard with his last memory being in a hospital. I imagine he'd be really confused.

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

Awesome! That was really a cool way to portray school! Very original, I like it! Too bad it's not a series, I'd have liked it to be longer because I really enjoyed it.

Memories from Darkness 2 Memories from Darkness 2

Very emotional. I think this can be used in multiple scenes and genres of creative arts be it music or movie.

Tonio responds:

Thank's.

Lampo Lampo

This song evokes mixed feelings. It starts as more suspenseful, kinda like a mystery is about to be unravelled, then gets kinda mixed up before continuing with the same "mystery about to be discovered". Kinda like seeking yourself. Though simple in it's composition and arrangement, there appears to be more complexity in it's meaning.

Memories from darkness Memories from darkness

Deep, very deep. It's a song that reached deep into the spirit. When I listen to it, the image of a house on a hilltop comes to me. A house near the sea, yet the clouds seem to be dark and it seems to be raining heavily and someone seems to be all alone within the confines of its walls.
-Yeah, okay so I sound a little weird but I definitely love this piece. I think it's great just the way it is. Shorter songs encourage more listens. longer pieces tire people out more quickly. Keep up the good work!

Tonio responds:

thanks

Black and White front cover Black and White front cover

Reeally cute! Definitely moooooeeeeeee!

SileNt-Sam responds:

haha thanks ^^

Angel of Death Angel of Death

That looks badass man! Good job! I like it!